-->
Logo

En Yeniler

İngilizce Güzel Sözler - nice words

İngilizce  Güzel Sözler

l miss you soo, l decided to send you a big hug. l will see you soon!
l may not be totally perfect – but some parts of me are excellent.
l love two things: my teddy and you. My teddy for the night, when l`m alone, and you forever! l love you very much!
i like two things, a rose and you, a rose for a day and you 4 ever!
l have two things in my life, my teddy and you! My teddy is for the night and you are forever.
l don’t smoke, l don’t drink, l don’t have sex – but l do lie!
lcan´t be happy without you and i hope you can´t be happy without me l´m not happy without you and i hope you feel so too!
l ask God for a flower and he gives me a garden. l ask God for a river and he gives me an ocean. l ask God for a love and it´s you he gives me!
Humans are angels with only one wing, they can only fly, when they hold on to each other!
hugs and kisses give hearts wings to fly
How can l say l love you, when l love more than words can say? l love you and l miss you very much!
l saw angels in the sky, l saw snow fall in july. l saw things you only imagine to see or do, but l still haven’t seen anything sweeter than you!
l once lived in a time that was peace with no trouble at all. But then you came my way and a feeling i know shook my heart and made me want you to stay
l need two thinks, my teddy and you, my teddy for night and forever you
l miss your smile, l miss your arms. l miss your laugher and your charms. l miss your face, your body, too. But most of all l just miss you!
l Love you, you Love me, we can make a family!
l Love you, do you love me? Please come and tell it to me! lf you do, l`ll always be there for you!